Chinese Soup with mushrooms and tofu
POSTED BY yummly | Sep, 26, 2019 |
Try this delicious vegan recipe with tofu 100% china!
Ingredients (4 persons):
🔸1 Noodle package
🔸3 tablespoons soy sauce
🔸1 cube vegetable broth
- Before beginning the preparation, leave the mushrooms to rest in a bowl with warm water for 15 minutes.
- During this time, wash the zucchini and cut it into slices.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- Heat water with the cube of vegetable broth, previously crumbled in a saucepan.
- Drain the mushrooms and cut them into strips. Add them to the mixture (tofu + zucchini). Sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Once the water is boiling, pour the mixture (mushrooms, zucchini, and tofu) into the water.
- Add the noodles and let cook (cooking time on the package)
- Serve in a bowl or soup plate.
Enjoy your meal!